Photo Quickie: Never Settle

Specks of Sunshine is a landscape photograph that was created on the grounds of Carousel Park located in Wilmington Delaware. Photographed by Melissa Fague.

Photo Quickie: Never Settle

Never be content with what you see in the viewfinder the first time you raise it to your eye. On average we only focus on 20% of what is in front of us. Move around, lie down or find a different angle and explore the other 80% of the scene. Most of the time changing your perception of the subject will produce a more powerful image.

Image Info:

Photographer: Melissa Fague
Copyright: ©2011 Copyright Melissa Fague all rights reserved

One thought on “Photo Quickie: Never Settle

Comments are closed.