Provides a FLAT VIEW COMPASS and an AUGMENTED REALITY CAMERA 3-D VIEW showing the solar path, its hour intervals, its winter and summer solstice paths, rise and set times and more and a MAP VIEW showing solar direction for each daylight hour.
- Photographers and Cinematographers – for planning optimal light conditions
- Real Estate Buyers – for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
- Solar Panel Buyers – for assessing the solar exposure of your site
- Architects – for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
- Gardeners – for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
- All Sun Lovers! To find the sun, even when it is hidden by clouds or walls
- Uses GPS and magnetometer to find the correct solar position and path for your current location
- Flat compass view showing current solar position, diurnal solar angle and elevation (separated into day & night segments), shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness
- 3D augmented reality camera overlay view showing the sun’s current position, its path with hour points marked
- Camera view also has an optional pointer to guide you towards the current location of the sun
- Map view showing solar direction arrows for each hour of the day.
- Ability to choose any date and view solar path for that day
- Ability to choose any location on earth
- Additional details including rise, set and culmination times, maximum elevation
- User option to include summer and winter solstice paths on both flat compass view and camera view