Enjoy a whole new way to interact with Photoshop CS5. Tap and swipe your iPad screen to transfer images instantly to Adobe Photoshop CS5, browse open documents in Photoshop CS5, and activate Photoshop CS5 tools.
With Adobe Nav — a companion app to Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required) — you can now instantly transfer images from your iPad directly to Photoshop CS5 and use your iPad to browse and select open Photoshop documents and activate Photoshop tools. As long as you have a network connection between your iPad and your computer, you can take advantage of the two-way connection. Instantly share an image in your iPad photo library with Photoshop CS5. Browse, reorder, view, and zoom in on up to 200 open Photoshop documents on your iPad. Tap a document on your iPad to immediately make it active in Photoshop CS5. Use your iPad to easily share and review files you are working on in Photoshop CS5 while you’re away from your desk or computer. And customize the Photoshop CS5 toolbar on your iPad to easily access the tools you use most.
• Transfer images from your iPad directly into Photoshop CS5 for editing and retouching.
• Browse, reorder, view, and zoom in on up to 200 open Photoshop documents on your iPad screen.
• Tap any open document in Photoshop on your iPad to make it the active document in Photoshop CS5.
• Use your fingertips to select and activate Photoshop CS5 tools from your iPad screen.
• Customize the way the Photoshop CS5 toolbar appears on your iPad screen to make your most frequently used tools easily accessible. You can save one Adobe Nav toolbar configuration with up to 16 tools.