Paint companies and color experts have released their picks for the 2020 color of the year. See which shades made the list.
Anyone who has ever embarked on a paint and decorating project for a room in their home or office knows color is paramount to the design outcome of that particular space. Pick the wrong color & everything, from the your furnishings to your artwork, can appear unbalanced or incomplete. Meanwhile, the right color can add an extra layer of joy, peace, and / or comfort to the room or area.
For years paint companies and industry expects have participated in an exciting tradition of choosing a hue that they declare is their Color of the Year and with 2020 being a new era there was no exceptions this year. They choose their hues based on industry trends, social issues and interviews, in order to help us “the consumers” make educated decisions when it comes to creating the perfect interior spaces that we will utilize for years.
This year after seeing the spread of colors that have been released it seems that all of the color pros were all focused on the same idea, peacefulness and serenity that will enhance our overall well being.
#1 of the 20 Colors of 2020 Pantone Classic Blue 19-4052
See below for suggested accent colors.
PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue is a simple but elegant blue hue that closely resembles the sky at dusk, fresh blueberries, or the deep blue sea. This shade will enhance a sense of peace and tranquility.
“Instilling calm, confidence, and connection, this enduring blue hue highlights our desire for a dependable and stable foundation on which to build as we cross the threshold into a new era.” – Pantone
Parable Home Decor Items
Suggested Accent Colors
Parable Home Decor Palette 1
Parable Home Decor Palette 2
Parable Home Decor Palette 3
Parable Home Decor Palette 4
Parable Home Decor Palette 5
Disclaimers: (colors) Do to the different types of textures used for the home decor items and depending on the sheens of paint you use in your decorating projects, there may be slight color variations between them.
2. This article does contain advertising and affiliate links, if you do make a purchase based on the recommendations of this article I may receive a small commission from the platform at no cost to you.
- Reshare: 2021 Color Forecast Palettes Sherwin Williams RHYTHM of COLOR — Simply Solids Home Decor
- Black and White Photo Challenge: Decay and Rust
- Broken Seashells and Sand Coastal Nature Photo
- Cloudy Sunrise at Port Mahon Lighthouse Ruins Landscape Wall Art – Photography
- Reshare: LOVE LOVE LOVE — I lost my lens cap..