Helpful articles to improve your own nature and landscape photography explorations. You will also see stunning landscape and nature photographs created by award winning landscape and nature photographer Melissa Fague.
If you’ve always wanted to be able to capture those incredible panoramas that you’ve seen online or in stores, Photoaf Panorama is the app for you. The free Android app works by using the camera’s built-in sensors to determine the angle of each shot, allowing you to match the angles of each picture you take of a cityscape or landscape. Once the photos are taken, the app pulls the photos together into a single seamless image, giving you a 360-degree view of the place you’ve been. The panorama can then be viewed by scrolling across on the screen of the Android device. It’s an ideal app for travelers who encounter a lot of beautiful scenery.
When it comes down to it, most cameras built into cell phones, MP4 players or tablets don’t have the features to compete with quality digital cameras. With a few upgrades to your mobile device, though, you can enhance the quality of your on board camera, bringing it closer to par with external digital cameras, or enhance your photography experience with your external camera by keeping useful tools, like model releases and a light meter, right at hand.
All of the most useful photography tools bundled in one free application for your cellular devices. Please note that this is a tool for professional photographers and advanced amateurs. Some background knowledge is required. Get it Now
Tools available since v4.0
– DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
– Field Of View Calculator
– Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
– Flash Exposure Calculator
– Multiple Exposure Compensation
– Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
– Bellows Extension Calculator
– Time Lapse Calculator
– Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
– Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
– Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
– Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
– Location Info
– Weather Forecast
– Color Wheel
– Color Temperature Chart
– Image Histogram Viewer
– Image EXIF Reader
– Photo Enlargement Calculator
– Sharpening Radius Estimator
– Level Indicator
– Check Lists
– Note Pad
– Grid Overlay Camera
– Gallery for Inspiration
– Web links
Our users tell us that there is no better photo suite around on the iPad! And with the newest update released, there is nothing stopping you to create, present and share your best memories from within Album App. The only question that remains is: how creative can you get with your iPad?
Album App is an iPad app designed to create full featured digital albums. It gives you full control again and takes away the “unconnected” feeling you have creating an album with your PC mouse.
In a matter of minutes you can create a complete album, or work at it for hours. Use your fingers to place, rotate and scale photos on your couch on a rainy night, or while sitting outside just relaxing. Done with the album, show it within seconds in the view mode or put it online on you Facebook wall or Twitter account.
With the coming of version 3 we present you a Full Photo Album creating Studio. With the new editions it will fulfill all your wishes and enable you to create and share your best memories.
HD albums, create pages in the HD+ resolution of 2048×1536. Not only does it look good on you facebook, picasa or twitter page, but its also ready for full page prints!
The editing studio gives you the tools to tune your images.19 effects to add some color, drama, effects and other tools to get the perfect albums. About 25 more new functions and a complete redesigned UI make this a very complete package! Read More
Photography Hacks: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities. *
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom. Read more info